Trucking Goals for 2018: A Road Map
It’s almost New Years’, which means now is the time to create your New Year’s Resolutions for 2018. Whether you accomplished what you set out to do in 2017 or not, it’s always good to have a focus. Would you set out on a job without knowing where you’re going first? If you feel like you’re not getting anywhere, the problem could be that you haven’t thought of a destination.
- Make a goal that is attainable for you.
- Write it down… Maybe even tell someone.
- Break your goal down into parts.
- Plan your first step.
- After you accomplish the first step, plan the next one.
- Celebrate how far you’ve gotten, whether you reached your goal or not.
- Set a new goal if you’ve reached yours.
To read more on goal setting for truckers, visit https://www.truck-drivers-money-saving-tips.com/goal-setting.html
Because healthy trucking is challenging, we’ve decided to do a January series of blogs related to wellness. So keep checking back to get tips on how you can eat well, get exercise, be social, visit a doctor, and get quality sleep.